is a Master Business Success and Confidence Coach and Strategist, Janet is your partner in elevating your confidence, having you own your power and magnify your brilliance, with no apology!
Janet works with women executives and business owners who are committed to their success, increasing their influence and having the business achievement and acclaim they want and deserve.
As a confidence expert and the author of the book, “Where’d My Confidence Go….and How Do I Get It Back?“, Janet is an expert at discovering the root cause of self-doubt, stalling on the career ladder, getting stuck in past failures and having you break free of the barriers keeping your from achieving the accomplishment of your goals and desires. Janet’s podcast ,Brilliant You!, can be heard on iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play to support women to amp up their success as powerhouse business women.
Janet has a mission to empower women and end the gender gap both in pay and influence. Her articles in Forbes “How to Turn #MeToo into #NoMore” and “Our Time Has Come: How to Sustain Real Progress in the Fight for Gender Equality” support her mission as well as her work with women in the workplace, her speaking including her TEDX talk titled The Apology Trap.
Janet’s accomplishments include her first career as a Registered Nurse. She is a Certified Professional Behavior and Motivators Analyst, a Forbes Coaches Council Member, an international speaker, trainer, graduate of Coach U, International Coach Federation member, Enhanced C-IQ coach, former senior program leader for Landmark Worldwide and master business success coach and strategist.
Janet’s specialty is working with business owners and career professionals to own their power and brilliance and exponentially increase their income. Janet has led programs and coached over 32,000 people in the past 22+years. Janet is a frequent contributor to Forbes and a diamond E-zine Author.
It’s time for your magnificent, brilliant, confident self to get back in the driver’s seat! Get your copy of this latest book by master coach, speaker and confidence expert Janet Zaretsky and download the FREE BONUS WORKBOOK.
The self-doubt habit is widespread, even among women who appear to be successful, accomplished and having it all. Many of us bypass opportunities in our careers and personal lives because of it, and it’s costing us plenty – both in terms of money and fulfillment in life.
In this refreshingly candid and down-to-earth how-to guide, confidence coach Janet Zaretsky tells it like it is:
- Why your once out-there, fully confident self got squashed – or at least toned down – and how to find her again.
- The red flags that signal you are NOT saying what you really mean or want, even when you think you are.
- What has clutter and chaos show up in your life, and how to banish them.
- The soul-sapping “Imposter Syndrome” and how to inoculate yourself against it.
- How money woes are related to a lack of confidence – and how to shift your money mindset forever.
- The key to real power when it comes to getting exactly what you want.
Janet Zaretsky has worked with thousands of women from all walks of life and helped them overcome self-doubt to experience real confidence and power.
And now you can tap into her wisdom in book form – in this quick, fun read, you’ll find illuminating examples from her own life as well as others, plus practical tips and exercises to help you overcome fear of failing, risk aversion, ruminating on the past and so much more.
By the end of Where’d My Confidence Go…and how do I get it back?, you’ll be inspired, emboldened and ready to go out and be your full-throttle, confident self with no apology!
Suggested Book Club Discussion Questions
- What was your initial reaction to the book? Do you think the author succeeded in what she was out to accomplish?
- Read your favorite passage from the book out loud and explain why you liked it or what it made you think about.
- How did the author’s voice or opinions shape your understanding of this subject?
- Did the book shed new light on anything about your own life? Anything you care to share…? What difference does it make for you now that you have a new take on that aspect of your own experience?
- Did the book change your perspective about anything? Do you feel different now – or do you think you’ll do anything different – now that you’ve read the book?
- Did you do any of the exercises? If so, which ones? Did you find it useful, and if so, how? Did you download the workbook?
- What makes this book different from other books on this subject? How do you think this one compares?
- Is this a book you’d recommend? Who do you think would benefit from reading it?
Master Business Success and Confidence Coach and Strategist, Janet Zaretsky works with women executives and business owners who are committed to their success, increasing their influence and having the business achievement and acclaim they want and deserve.
As a confidence expert and the author of the book, “Where’d My Confidence Go….and how do I get it back?” Janet is an expert at discovering the root cause of self-doubt, stalling on the career ladder, getting stuck in past failures and having you break free of the barriers keeping your from achieving the accomplishment of your goals and desires. Janet’s podcast ,Climbing the Pillars of Power, can be heard on iTunes, Stitcher and Google Play to support women to own their power with no apology
SUBSCRIBE TO NEWS AND TIPS FOR POWERHOUSE WOMEN
Get weekly no-BS articles designed to support your success in business and life.