In the Media
When things aren’t going according to plan, or life throws an unexpected curveball at you, it’s natural to feel a little downtrodden and discouraged. While everyone has moments of negativity and pessimism, there are some people who can’t view the proverbial glass as anything but half empty.
Stress is inevitable at just about every job. Sometimes it is a particular project, a task that has to get done, a looming deadline or even just the technology that you are using. Stress can eventually hinder your productivity, so you want to nip it in the bud whenever possible.
I’ve been featured in several podcasts, articles and have given talks around the US. Here is a collection of different media posts I’ve been included in.
“How can someone who may suffer from a lack of confidence gain confidence easily?”
“Do you have to be a certain type of person or personality to be a leader or can anyone be a leader?”
“How does this relate to having a higher income?”
Leaders Inspire Leaders focuses on host Koy McDermott interviewing some of the most influential entrepreneurial leaders of today, giving them a platform to tell their inspiring stories that will awaken the entrepreneurial leader that lies within us all.
In this episode you will learn:
– The profound way to build the skill of listening
– The formula to stop following someone else’s dream
– The extraordinary growth opportunity of “Beginners Mind,” and so much more!
Natural Born Coaches
Marc Mcwhinney, founder of the popular The Coaching Jungle, interviews Janet about changing careers from nursing to coaching and strategies for growing a coaching business.
Blog Talk Radio
Shelly Rice, Founder of Women Who Mean Business, interviews Janet about building a business, the mindset and actions it takes to be successful as well as how to stop sabotaging your success.
People experience the world differently and interpret what is happening differently…
Want Diversity? 15 Recruiting Tactics To Attract A Wider Range Of Candidates
Past Speaking Engagements
- Young Women’s Alliance
- National Association of Professional Women
- National Society for Hispanic Engineers
- National Society for Hispanic MBA’s
- Avery Ranch Referral Networking Group
- Westlake Chamber of Commerce
- National Association of Catering and Events Annual Conference
- Texas Courier and Logistics Annual Conference
- Austin Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Brushy Creek Referral Networking Group
- Women in Transition Group
- Public Speakers Association
- Stella and Dot
- Austin Home Stager’s Association
- Women’s Alliance for Leadership